Friday, July 22, 2016

Day 6, July 22, 2016

This is the end of our mission trip. It has been such an amazing time for us to stretch our faith, get to know each other and just serve our brothers and sisters in Christ. Our blog was tonight was written by Claudia but everyone contributed to it. 


Claudia: Today we left Milwaukee, and the trip definitely impacted me in many ways for the better. One of my favorite moments from today( and the whole week really) was all the laughter and the jokes that were shared about us and with all of us. 


Andrew: Eating pizza and watching Family Feud as a family.


Amber: I stepped out of my comfort box by going down a water coaster, and when we got off everyone in line was watching me because I was screaming the whole time.


Breanna: Four of us volunteered to clean the bathrooms(at Unity), with Sam being the very first one.


Mia: Speak with confidence and listen with patience

Miles: A great day of rest after a crazy week of helping those in need.


Sam: I'm glad that I got to go to the dells for the first time as a reward for hard work.


Sheri: At the hotel we watched "The secret life of Walter Mitty"


Kelsey: I only lost my glasses in the lazy river once, and a good Samaritan helped us find them.


Kaitlyn: The lazy river was very relaxing after a week of hard work.


When we first arrived at the hotel, we fit everyone in the jacuzzi that the hotel room has, and after Raul and Stacey went to buy breakfast we all put our feet in for real.






We want to thank Raul and Stacey for being such amazing role models and leaders. Without the two of them, this week would not be possible.

Peace and Love,
2016 Milwaukee Mission Trippers

No comments:

Post a Comment